PRICE REDUCED FOR SALE BRAND NEW ParaJet Zenith V5 £4700

Due to injury (not flying related). I now have to (reluctantly) sell my Brand New (delivered 19/11/15) ParaJet Zenith V5

Brand new zero hours ParaJet Zenith V5. Save over £1600 off the new price. This is getting a new machine with the VAT already PAID!! AND IMMEDIATE COLLECTION, NO WAITING. Still in its delivery box.

Silver & Blue. Still in shipping box and unopened packaging. This unit was delivered on the 19th November 2015.!!

The new owner will also have FULL manufacturers warranty.

SAVE over £1600 off the new price

The Zenith chassis fitted with the Bailey V5 S 4-Stroke engine. The latest development of 4-stroke design, this engine delivers plenty of grunt in a light, compact package. Fitted with the Easy Start system.

This would normally cost £6,342 inc.

engine type: 210CC 4-Stroke

combined weight: 30 KG

power output: 20.5HP @ 7800RPM

static thrust: 60kg

starter: Pull

Cash on collection only

PM me if you have any questions.

image link doesn't seem to work. You can view images here https://goo.gl/photos/BsZQmDYmWZwQEsjx8

I have added a lot more images.

Please note: This item is listed elsewhere and may be removed at any time and without notice:

E&OE

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I've been looking at the forum for a while and am looking to start my adventure into paramotoring training as soon as the weather permits.

I live in Swindon so will be contacting Simon W shortly about training.

On completion of my training I want to get out there and consolidate and practice these new skills, so obviously will need my own kit.

I was looking at the Zennith V5, but wanted to ask those with the experience, if this is suitable for a 95kg pilot. Who eventually would like to do Xc flying.

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Al,

Sorry to hear you can't make use of this any more.

Is it still for sale? If so, would it be suitable for a complete newbie at around 95kg, and what would I need to know about 4-stroke (i.e. versus 2-stroke)?

Thanks!

DJ

Hi DJ,

it is still available. obviously with winter and the damn wind, there's a lot less flying taking place. But the good weather will soon be upon us. I've sent you a PM

AL

• 2 weeks later...