Paramotor Friendly holiday let's with take off sites.

I have started this thread to promote anyone who would like to promote 'Paramotor' friendly places to stay and fly. My next post below will set the format for posting. Please ONLY add to this list if you are either A) the owner of the land, or B) have been given permission to post details by the owners.

I hope this will eventually become a great resource for us all. :-)

SW :D

PMC DISCOUNT OFFERED?: YES. (full members quote membership number when booking)

DESCRIPTION: These delightful holiday barn conversions are situated on the owners working dairy farm in the picturesque location of Arlingham, Gloucestershire. Located in the horseshoe bend of the River Severn, Arlingham is surrounded by fantastic views of the Cotswold Hills and the Forest of Dean. Within a lovely woodland walk you will find the local village inn, were you will find home cooked food, real ales, fine wines and a warm country welcome.

TAKE OFF: is a very short drive down a farm lane. Parking is allowed in take off field. (PERFECTLY located for Bore tide)

NOTES: **The take off field is only available to those who have booked a room**

LINK: Do not book via this link, CALL directly. http://www.cottages4you.co.uk/cottages/ ... airy-30816

SW :D