The 2nd PMC Fly in 2015 'TIDAL BORE' run!! :-) :-)

Hi all,

Due to the 100% awesome feedback for the PMC Summer fly-in (which I am still getting daily!! :-) :-) :-) ) We have decided that it would be a silly idea not to have another one :-) :-)

Details for this will unfold on this thread but in a nut-shell. ...

We will be hosting another fly-in for all to attend :-) It will be held at one of 2 possible field options which I will be visiting in the next few days by-side the River Severn.

The dates for the event are: 26th 27th and 28th of September 2015. (which is a Saturday, Sunday, and a Monday. (possible Friday as well but TBC)

The reason for the dates is so that we can tie in a typically brilliant fly-in with the chance to chase 3 tidal bore's over the weekend. Timings to be published but around 07:30 each morning and 19:30 on the Saturday evening. (There will be people surfing on this bore as its one of the big ones!!)

Please keen an eye open here for further details as they unfold!! and again, I hope to see as many of you there as possible for what will be an awesome flying event for anyone who crawls out of bed. :-)

Cost:

Full PMC members and under 16's FREE, All other pilots £20, non flying guests £5. (to upgrade your membership, please log in and click the link in the top right hand box that says 'My Subscriptions' The rest is simple. :-)

More information soon :-)

Awesome video by Phil Jennings Chasing the same Bore. (although this is awesome, I would ask that everyone stay at a minimum of glide clear height. :-) :-)

A Safety boat will be provided for all 3 bore tides.

[youtubevideo]

[/youtubevideo]

SW :D

Hi Kevin, PM me your facebook details and I will send you an invite!! :-) And anyone else for that matter..

Fix, FB or here is a good place to let us know your plans. Payment will be on the day :-)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bringing this back to the top :-)

Not long now until the event!! I have a meeting with the safety boat operator late next week.

26 September at 09:00 to 28 September at 21:00

We are very happy to be hosting another fly-in for 2015. :-) It will be located close to the banks of the river Severn and the dates tie in with 3 bore tides!!!! More info to follow but dates are firm. Paid PMC members & under 16's (FREE) All other pilots £20, non flying partners £5. To upgrade, log in to the ParamotorClub.org website and click the link that says 'my subscriptions' in the box on the top right hand side. :-)

• 2 weeks later...