To the right right right

Wing should fly straight if you have low hangpoints/ active suspension points.

Pulling continual left brake is not a good idea, as it eliminates the reflex on that side of the wing...

Seems like you have an underlying problem here that needs a 'root cause analysis', before it can be fixed.

It's probably something to do with harness straps/ and or/ torque.

Best advice would be to talk to an experienced flyer with similar set-up and compare notes.

GD

Not sure if it helps, I have a Pap top 80 with an Ozone Spark and have the same issue, I found letting out the left trim riser out 1/2" when in flight corrects the problem. NB, I replaced active arms, adjust strap on harness to counter the torque, only letting out a little riser one side worked :-) hope this helps

Wing should fly straight if you have low hangpoints/ active suspension points.

Pulling continual left brake is not a good idea, as it eliminates the reflex on that side of the wing...

Seems like you have an underlying problem here that needs a 'root cause analysis', before it can be fixed.

It's probably something to do with harness straps/ and or/ torque.

Best advice would be to talk to an experienced flyer with similar set-up and compare notes.

GD

Well I realize it shouldn't fly this way. I thought there were experienced flyers here that would have experienced this and could offer some tried and tested methods for correcting the situation. I wouldn't want to go out on a limb and start making changes without some advise.

I wasn't actually in reflex mode at the time. It was a peaceful day and I wasn't going anywhere.

Im going to start with my swing arms. They may be uneven and take it from there.

Al

Not sure if it helps, I have a Pap top 80 with an Ozone Spark and have the same issue, I found letting out the left trim riser out 1/2" when in flight corrects the problem. NB, I replaced active arms, adjust strap on harness to counter the torque, only letting out a little riser one side worked :-) hope this helps

Wish I could fly with a top 80. Thanks for your reply. I'm going to start with checking lengths and make sure I didn't have a twist somewhere in the harness. Might have had a tip steer line tight on one side.

Al

Some risers have two hook in points, and or special torque adjuster lines such as the Dudek range of wings.

Both Low and high hang points will experience torque, it depends upon the individual set up as to how bad it is.

Try putting your reserve on the opposite side of the torque as this also helps.

If your harness has a torque strap, use it.

Some risers have two hook in points, and or special torque adjuster lines such as the Dudek range of wings.

Both Low and high hang points will experience torque, it depends upon the individual set up as to how bad it is.

Try putting your reserve on the opposite side of the torque as this also helps.

If your harness has a torque strap, use it.

Thanks for your reply. My Revo2 only has one hook in point and my harness is a popular type found on other makes but it has no torque strap. Can't think of the maker.

I'm flying with a PAP and they do have offsets built in to the arms and the motor is offset too.

For all I know my right tip steer line may have been tight enough to effect the flight path.

Al

My Bailey used to pull to the right, so I had to use the torque steering on the WRC wing, that was when I had the reserve on the right.

I moved the reserve to the left and the problem went away. It's surprising how much difference a reserve can make.

My Bailey also pulls to the right (it's an old one with high hang points).

When I'm flying in fast trim, I correct with a slight offset of the trimmers.

When I'm flying in slow trim, I find it useful to be able to leave the right brake parked and have the throttle and left brake in my left hand, leaving the right hand free for camera, map, scratching nose etc.

Flew again this morning. Checked everything to make sure nothing was twisted in the harness. Everything looks correct.

Let the trimmer out a little on the right and it seemed to help some but only in slow or slightly off neutral trim.

Thanks for the replies.

Al