Are you an un-insured pilot?

All,

I have been getting many calls from people around the UK who fly a Paramotor but have not had the 'required for our insurance' training from either the Paramotor Club, or the BHPA.

I have been pondering this for some time and how best to help those people to become insured pilots.

It is critical that all Paramotor Club insured pilots have had training and can prove a standard of theory knowledge and safe flying.

I am happy to bring people up to the required theory standard at Membury FOC. Please call to arrange.

Anyone who then wishes to be signed off, can visit either myself at Membury, Clive Mason, or Mike Chilvers. You will need to be a full Paramotor Club member, but the assessment will be FREE to all.

You can get the theory lessons with both Clive and Mike as well but they may charge a small fee. Please contact them directly.

So in a nutshell, Join as a full member.. come and get your free days training, and become PMC rated and insurable.

This is only open to existing pilots who can already fly safely. Although we do of course offer full training courses as well for anyone interested.

Safe flying!!

SW :D