Fun was had :-)

What a great day. :-)

It's sooo nice to finally feel some real warmth in the air after what seems like a very long winter :-)

Nice to see everyone ! :-)

SW :D

Another brilliant day :-)

It was a little bit on the thermic side for first flights which is a shame but everyone progressed well and we have a couple of people just waiting for that awesome day (tomorrow) for at least one of them I recon :-)

That was like a proper summers day! 8)8)

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yesterday down here was low winds but the sky was a bit `moody`.

Dithered until too late, last few hours was flyable, damn.

Today was very clear and hot, cumulus bubbling up but too windy, damn.

Tomorrow looks absolutely perfect, but i am back at work, damn...

Glad someone got some flying in.

What was the wind like at Membury today?

Went up yesterday after finally doing a forward I. My field horray!! Only for the engine to die on me at about 200 ft. Restarted but died again ended up having a heavy landing in a nearby field hurting my knee( twisted slightly but ok )

Parajet will be getting my motor back on Wednesday to try and find out why it died after only a few hours flying. The pull start is also playing up and not always engaging the starter so that also needs sorting. Hope to be back in the air soon.

Bugger :-(

When we had this happen in the field with the 190 is was because it had been over primed before starting... (I am not a mechanic but Clive Mason sorted it out there and then) :-)

Can't comment on the starter though mate as obviously it would need an eye over it.

This is where you will get to taste the awesomeness that it the Parajet support system (although of course its a real shame that you need it)

Keep me in the loop :-)

Hi George

I have 2 plugs the one that I took out before yesterday was pretty oily so changed it for the spare. The prob did have some oil residue on it. Checked it after it cut out and it wasn't too bad, brown in colour. Prop was also fairy clean. I'm sending it down to Parajet for them to look at complete with both plugs. I think it is too rich, hopefully they will be able to check.

Thanks Gary