Summer Fly-in info for the new members :-) :-)

Just posting this again as we have recently had a lot of new members, which is awesome :-)

This year, the Paramotor Club is having it's annual summer fly-in at Hillington, King's Lynn, Norfolk PE31.

The site is a sort hop to the stunning coastline, which offers stress free sea breeze flying :-) :-) The facebook event page is here, please do visit it and let us know your coming by hitting the 'going' button. :-)https://www.facebook.com/events/397249620449200 This event starts on the 17th of July until the 19th of July and everyone is welcome :-)

Full Paramotor Club members FREE

All other Pilots £20

non flying partners £5

Children under 16 FREE

Dog's welcome as long as you are an owner who cleans up, and your dog does not eat people or run into spiny things. :-)

For those of you who have not been to a fly in before, it's basically a massive social, with daytime flying and evening partying which you don't want to miss :-) :-)

Please hit the like button below to share this to your Facebook page :-)

SEE YOU THERE I HOPE. :-)

SW :D

That's cool. Going to be a great summer. 3 top, events nicely spaced with one in each month.

1st up is,

Paramotor Open Comps at Mersea Island on May 30th till June 3rd, Mersea is a great venue. Big field with nearby kitesurfing beach. Good pubs a nice general vibe.

Then the next is,

ParaFest on 12th to 14th of June, in North Wales, looks like they have a great location with a downhill mountain biking, plus some unique Wales attractions, zip lines, cave trampolines. Plus a reserve chute zip, bar, band etc. http://www.parafest.co.uk

Followed up in July with this Paramotor Club event in Norfolk, I've flown some of Norfolk and it has lots of pretty sandy coastline. Some coastal soaring is available if the wind is right. Have to check on the bird reserves but I think some of the sandbanks are open for landing on when the tide is out. Bring a towel and swim wear. BBQ time for sure.

I hope they all get light warm winds or null wind in happy with that to.

Fingers and toes crossed for awesome weather for all :-) :-)

:dive::dive::dive:

I may take a blat down to the comp with Pete depending on weather and pete and stuff..., Also looking to get to the fest but have to be careful with the wife maintenance as I have a couple of other trips overseas this year without her and of course our fly-in.

Already asked the question dude, tis a no go from that end :-(

I have a couple of old friends on route, so if I do come I will take the bike for a day visit and make it a bit of an adventure :-)