Some sad news :-(

I went to see Pete last night.

I read him all of the messages he was sent from here and his fb page which made him smile :-)

He is showing some sign of improvement and can move his hand a little and also his left knee which is awesome news !!

He is mentally in a strong place and well prepared to fight this head on. He main drive at the moment is getting his left arm back so that he can use the flaps in a microlight! Lol it seems to be working for him so all good.

It's going to be a long road to recovery which will be helped by everyone's awesome support.

If you have sent text messages and or emails and such, he will not have read them at this stage, but again, he is making good progress working things out.

All in all, it's got to be classed as good news I think :-)

Again, thanks to everyone who is thinking about him.

SW :D

UPDATE:

Just back from the hospital. To say 'walked' would be the wrong word and I will most likely still use the wrong word to say that in the last 3 days Pete has made some significant progress :-) He can now 'hobble' himself around by locking out his left leg, he can also lift it slightly from the hip when sat down. :-) :-)

Head wise, he is still strong and showing inspirational levels of high spirit, along with a higher state of awareness compared to the last visit.

It's all good news! :-) which in it's self is good news. :-) I asked him if he wanted to send a message to his friends and his reply was "Has anyone tried to switch it off and back on again" and " I'll be back" in a terminator stylee.

SW :D