Hi from newbie in Swindon

Just to say hi, I am Ian from Swindon.

I have just signed up for training with Simon so keen as mustard to get learning on the next possible day in Membury.

I am a Microlight Pilot (fixed wing & flex) but want to fly without needing to remortgage the house, though maybe tempted to put the missus on the game for a new rig (fair deal me thinks).

I have goals of many adventures with Paramotoring so hope to get out and meet some of you.

Cheers - IAN.

, though maybe tempted to put the missus on the game for a new rig (fair deal me thinks).

Hi Ian,

Well you've got some balls, welcome to the paramotorclub.

You should get on great with your previous experience though the actual techniques of getting into the air are very different.

It's the only way to fly,

Cheers, Alan

Also Lee is a regular pilot from Swindon who has completed his training with us. He is of course on the forum but tends not to spend any time on a computer if he can help it, and all his spare time in the air!

A tidy little group coming together in the area now... Maybe it's time to group up and find a site for you guys?

SW :D