anybody got the new parajet v3

Hi im thinking of getting the new v3 and was just wondering if anybody out there has one as i would like a little feed back. Im thinking of fitting the moster as a few of my friends run these engines and they have been reliable. Simon is saying the thor 190 is popular but im a little concerned as thor in the past has not been great. Any feed back on any of the above would be appreciated. George

Hi im thinking of getting the new v3 and was just wondering if anybody out there has one as i would like a little feed back. Im thinking of fitting the moster as a few of my friends run these engines and they have been reliable. Simon is saying the thor 190 is popular but im a little concerned as thor in the past has not been great. Any feed back on any of the above would be appreciated. George

I've not flown one but witnessed my buddy hand over a pile of cash for his 'cos we were so smitten with it. I spoke to Deano last week and he rated it very highly (in fact he's flying one at Parabatix this week I think).

I'd buy a Thor 130 or 190 without a second thought.

Edited by Guest

I bought one in July and have been very pleased with it so far, its got the Thor 190 Light clutch, loads of power and strong frame, packs up really small as the frame is in 4 bits.

It uses about 4 ltrs per hour cruising at 25-30 mph with my Dudeck Synth wing.

Gaz :wingover: