PMC Paramotor Insurance.

IT'S HERE! :-) :-) :-)

READ THIS before you click the link:

A: You need to be a full PMC member, you will be asked this question at point of purchase. If you lie and insurance is issued it will not be valid in the event of a claim. To upgrade simply log in, click 'my subscriptions in the box on the right, the rest is simple.

B: You must be either currently training with the PMC, Have completed the training with the PMC, or hold a BHPA CP rating with Power addition. Instructors will also be covered for powered tandem flights 'for instruction' If you have had training from someone other than the above, you can visit Membury (other locations around the UK to be announced soon) where you can have a flying and theory assessment and to help you to bring your knowledge up to the required level. This will be FOC and available only to paid members. If you are unsure or would like to talk about this, please do call me directly on 07983 428 453.

C: Please hit the like button below

D: if you fit in to the above please do click the link and fill in the tiny form for a quote :-)

http://www.alan-thomas.co.uk/paramotor-insurance

Many thanks to all of you for supporting the PMC over the years! This is an awesome step and will lead to many other interesting things in the future. :-)Please hit the like button (takes less than a second and will of course help to get this little gem out and about) and share on facebook twitter and so on if you would be so kind.

SW :D

WOW,

I have had an e-mail from the insurers who are mega excited about the number of people who have asked for quotes! There are a couple of names on the list that are people clearly just being nosey which we are not counting but from 0900 until 1200 yesterday they had 25 enquiries for quotes!

At a guess, I would say that number has at least doubled since then and I am sure I will get an update again today.

It's great to see that people are actually going for this after the work and time that has gone into getting it set up. :-) :-)

THANKS!

SW :D