Mac Fly Is coming too the UK

morgy

Hi All

I am very happy to announce that we have become the UK's distributor for the Range of Mac Fly Paramotors.

These Machines are hugely successful in France from Recreational pilots all the way too the Top competition pilots including Alex and coralie Mateos Both World Number 1 in there class,

If you would like more information on the range you can visit our All New web site http://www.sussexparamotors.co.uk or call me on 07867317307

You can also visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SussexParamotors

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Two of our Mac Fly 250's have come in and have been sold already, One Very happy customer has taken his away the Other will be collecting this weekend ready for the break in the weather we will be getting on sunday.. "Fingers Crossed"

I am Very happy with the quality of the construction and welding of the frame, Ive not found a bad weld anywhere! The all up weight of the machine with Water ready too fly came in at a tad over 32kg making this around 3-5kg lighter than other Polini 250's i've flown. Add that too the 85-95kg of thrust "Depending on the prop used" this is one serious bit of Kit for the Heavy, Tandem, or Slalom pilots..

IMG_2038_zps3cfb8554.jpg

IMG_2040_zpsaa9bc7f7.jpg

IMG_2043_zpsf0df08de.jpg

IMG_2045_zps34ae24e7.jpg

IMG_2047_zps518615ee.jpg

IMG_2049_zpsba8327c2.jpg

IMG_2050_zps5cf3fb96.jpg