What Flight Suit For Winter

wallboy

I always find that when it's super-freezing cold that it's my hands that make me land, every time without fail. It's generally not that hard to keep your body warm enough (plugging the drafts helps) but hands is the challenge.

Blazewear heated liners seem to solve that nicely but you need the right choice of outer gloves to keep the bulk down.

Thanks, will definitely be getting some for some snug winter flying! could I ask what gloves you use in the winter? Are they a flying type or just standard gloves? I am not really sure what to go for. Thanks

Sam

Sent from my sofa whilst wishing I was flying

I currently fly with some wind proof gloves but I have never flown in the winter so I will need to invest in another pair. A heated pair I think will be nice :)

• 2 months later...

Hi Wallboy.

The zips have gone on my Dickies suit and i need a new one, so i am after a bit of info on the suit you have.

I'm 6 foot, do you think one would be long enough for me, did you go for the red or they grey and are you still happy with it?

Cheers. Stuart.

Hi Wallboy.

The zips have gone on my Dickies suit and i need a new one, so i am after a bit of info on the suit you have.

I'm 6 foot, do you think one would be long enough for me, did you go for the red or they grey and are you still happy with it?

Cheers. Stuart.