fly f200 head gasket

jock

Hi Mate,

I'm going to see WalkerJet next week. I can ask directly there. Have you got motor serial number?

Miro

Hi head gasket is same as all f200,ive emailed them but no reply.looking to see what other 2 strokes may have them fitted,hard to find anyone who stocks bits for them,tried rv silicone only lasted 10min,ktm sx 200-250 look close so ive orderd 3 different sizes to see if one fits,i can send ya some money to bring gasket kit back,walkerjet only have one pdf file for parts but no way of buying them on line,

No worries, I will ask them for you and can bring it for you. They won't respond you before 25th of august as they have a 3 weeks company break.

I have made a special appointment with them as I'm traveling home (Slovakia) and WalkerJet is on my way. I need to get my F200 serviced too.

So If I can, I will help you.

Miro

cheers will have gasket set.i spent hrs on net looking/only one ppg dealer got back to me,but a bit of rubber wasnt going to stop me,i finlay found a local company that had no 32 rubber ring fits a treat.ran engine for 15min then as with ppgs the exhaust gasket blew bolts had come lose so of to sort that out 50p for o ring for f200,,,bargain..

Any orings used for the head gasket and exhaust should be the high temperature viton type, otherwise they won't last...

i will get full gasket set kit from walkerjet,be interesting to see how long this ring last,will let ya know,,