Wow, watch your flights in Doarama.

Wow! What a great concept......first time I've seen it as well, looks great on my 27" iMac.

So you say you downloaded from your GPX file??? Can you be more specific for dummies like me. What GPS unit did you use, and do you just download the information via a USB cable?

Cheers.

Wow! What a great concept......first time I've seen it as well, looks great on my 27" iMac.

So you say you downloaded from your GPX file??? Can you be more specific for dummies like me. What GPS unit did you use, and do you just download the information via a USB cable?

Cheers.

Either a GPX or IGC file can be uploaded and will work. I used a file from FlySkyHy on an iPhone (which is an excellent navigation app) but anything will do. Lots of apps will email the flight data to you when you've landed or you can download it manually, send it to Google Maps, etc. If your app/device doesn't use GPX or IGC there are loads of ways of converting them to the required format, the easiest is using a website such as http://www.gpsvisualizer.com/convert_input. It's all pretty easy and straight forward.