Result!!!!

Like I said earlier I hope you do stay there at least we know where you are !

But I doubt you have told Southend ATC or Dan ( landowner) you are flying a trike with no licence or insurance !

I mean are you seriously going to phone Southend ATC and tell them you are going to fly your paramotor when really you are on a unlicensed trike .

What do you think will happen when you are caught they can see you from the control tower .

You have already flown over Southend airport don't mess it up again . And if they have given you permission to fly all well and good just don't get us all banned.

And a five year contract lol

Like I said earlier I hope you do stay there at least we know where you are !

But I doubt you have told Southend ATC or Dan ( landowner) you are flying a trike with no licence or insurance !

I mean are you seriously going to phone Southend ATC and tell them you are going to fly your paramotor when really you are on a unlicensed trike .

What do you think will happen when you are caught they can see you from the control tower .

You have already flown over Southend airport don't mess it up again . And if they have given you permission to fly all well and good just don't get us all banned.

And a five year contract lol

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Clive sour grapes at least i never got thrown off for low flying and worrying local livestock unlike you!!!!!!!

Wow hold up, cut the shit stirring again, I've spoken to you on the phone and explained that was me that flew over the cows when I was there as a guest, but some how the farmer was informed it was Clive. Now you are blaming Clive on a public forum knowing full well I'm reading, school boy error from such an established spinner, tut tut

Wow hold up, cut the shit stirring again, I've spoken to you on the phone and explained that was me that flew over the cows when I was there as a guest, but some how the farmer was informed it was Clive. Now you are blaming Clive on a public forum knowing full well I'm reading, school boy error from such an established spinner, tut tut

:lol::lol::lol: Here's an idea build a bridge and get over it

Well the group hug idea is out then :-(

OK so what about all come to the fly-in on the 18th, fly, drink and be merry together :-)

I just don't see the need for the negativity in such a small community.

Pete B's grandson will be there waving his shooter about to keep you all in shape, and I know a punch that can make you poo. :-) :-)

Come on guys!!! :-)

:dive::dive:

SW :D

Why don’t you take a step back, calm down and think of what you are arguing about. We are a smallish bunch of folks that can fly from the boot of their car. :coptor:

If not you could come to the fly in and fight it out to add to the entertainment!

Simon is right “life is too short”

Gary