Pap fuel tank

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Simon

That was the reason for the original question!

You know I always thought that a location should be compulsory in the signature registration :D

I will be there this year (no operation to keep me away this year) just need to find a fuel primer for my PAP1250 if anyone can help.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone at the fly-in, let me know if I can help in any way as I don't live very far away.

Eddie

• 3 weeks later...

I do believe I don't have such extra bits on my frame. So theoretically the 13l tank will fit mine. What I don't know is how big my current tank is. but if you want to swap for one that don't leak I'm up for it :-)

Sent from my iPhone using PMC Forum mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

Colin

Sorry for the delay in replying. Got your picture of your tank, looks okay to me.

I have repaired mine (for the moment) with Araldite and it doesn't seem to be leaking. Happy to change with you anyway as the new one I have is just sitting in the garage, only problem is how to meet and sort it out!

Talking of being sorted what do you think of my new setup!!

paracv3.gif.bf9c2b8aa2581f45905579827727

Think you just doubled the power of a 2cv Ed :-)

I will take the tank off tomorrow sometime, you just call me when your free and I will pop up to you and swap them over, being a man of leisure anytime is good for me :-)

Sent from my iPhone using PMC Forum mobile app