Newbie - Wirral area

Thanks Lee. What was Manchester paragliders like out of interest? It seems that it is the closest training place to me, so would most likely be where I end up going. Noticed that he's doing a taster session for a tenner on ebay (with lunch thrown in!) at the moment!

As far as having people on the Wirral, there must be some! I've seen the odd one down at New Brighton on a sunny day! Here's hoping they're not too shy!

Barry

The training was spot on mate. Paul is really easy going and has tons of experience. He lets you go at your pace so you don't feel like your rushed into the air. The taster sessions on eBay give you a chance to get a good feel for things.

He's always happy to help or give advice mate just give him a bell.

Hi Barry, we are a group of about 12 that fly from Frankby, it will have been myself or someone from

our group you will have seen. Grass on field is a bit long at the moment but is due to be cut this

week. We also fly from a field nr Formby and cover the Crosby beach area.

Your welcome to come along when we're flying, great bunch of lads and good friendly advice.

Bill 07711 366453

Hey Bill! That's great to hear and thanks for the invite. Super busy at the moment with work and getting married in 3 weeks but now I know you're out there I will definitely be in touch to come and meet you guys, probably a little later in the summer. Thanks again and look forward to meeting you. Barry.

Hey Bill! That's great to hear and thanks for the invite. Super busy at the moment with work and getting married in 3 weeks but now I know you're out there I will definitely be in touch to come and meet you guys, probably a little later in the summer. Thanks again and look forward to meeting you. Barry.

Warning.....make sure your wife to be knows about this new addiction you are about to embark on. She may accuse you of having a mistress on the side.

All the best and have fun.

Cheers.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...