Sunday 17th Feb

Well thanks guys. Another fantastic weekend. My first xc - awesome. Downloaded some photos on http://s227.photobucket.com/albums/dd1/ ... dthehedge/. Well done John. Fantastic effort mate. The next photos will be of you in the air!

I would just like to say a personal thankyou to you Simon. Without your encouragement I would still be on the ground. I have got to know you quite well over the weeks and you are a genuine rare breed. You give your time and expertise unstinitingly without asking for any more thanks than that someone else ends up loving the sport as much as you do. Thanks mate.

Bendme :D:D:D:D:D:D

Yep what another great day. First Black Hawk down 10 miles away from home..... It's ok though Rich was the pilot..... there was never any chance he would land on anything but his feet... he might have scratched his new shiny motor otherwise!!! well done Rich. He even had time to chat up the local wild life aswell :lol:

John next time mate, 10 out of 10 for effort, bet you don't do that again!

Kev, i am going to continue enjoying this free beer whilst I can, I don't think it will be long lived now though :D

Thanks for a great day and great company chaps.

Work this out!

I broke it !!! :(:oops:

am knackered :P

and didn't even get to fly! :roll:

but had a great day :lol:

thanks for all your help Simon much appreciated, I shall practice running like a monkey :D:D:D

and thanks to Kev, Rich, Jason and Stu for the encouragement hey and Bendme, great photo's!

good news is that part is ordered and should be here Wed morning (thanks to Giles at Parajet)

upwards and onwards

still smiling despite face sliding :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

John

(its at this point I might of said 'keeping my tongue out' however I fear i might bite it off, so shall keep it in!)