Installing the Agama video

Tyrhone

So I know it is not rocket science, installing the Agama, but this video is for the newbies like myself out there, who on initially entering this sport might have found the overload of information a bit daunting.

Being completely new to flying and Paramotoring, I have found that finding out the basic stuff is not always so easy, and there is an expectation that we can figure it out because it is not that complicated.

While that is true, considering the nature of this sport, and the danger in being ignorant to basic things, I have found myself very nervous about putting things together, attaching a harness, maintenance issues, what the hell a carburetor is and which way is on or off for the clutch, and so on and so on.

It doesn't help that I am obviously oblivious when it comes to anything mechanical (but if computers could fly I would be a pro!), and the explanations manufacturers give me often leave me more confused than when I asked the question.

So anyway, here is a video of how to install the Agama on the Blackhawk BH125 and Kestrel Pro cage, it should be similar on most machines. And if anyone wants to point me in the direction of more information, I am all ears.

http://youtu.be/ZIOJw_Igj4Q

Thanks

Tyrhone