Help Choosing Equipment Please! :)

Michaelt

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Pap1100 with solo 210 engine heading onto eBay next week. Keep your eyes open, I suspect it will go for around £900

Your lucky being light as there are Plenty of motors to suit your weight range out there at the same sort of money.

Sent from my iPhone using PMC Forum mobile app

I have a Pap1100 with solo 210 engine heading onto eBay next week. Keep your eyes open, I suspect it will go for around £900

Your lucky being light as there are Plenty of motors to suit your weight range out there at the same sort of money.

sounds just like my old motor Colin, remember my little pap, loved that little chap, served me well when I was training, Jamie bought it off me. :D

Not your old one Dave, this one came down from Scotland 3 years ago.

Mike I shall take some photos tomorrow. Simons right :-) i will sell early But you will have to come down to Membury to collect and possibly a days running around the field :-)

Not your old one Dave, this one came down from Scotland 3 years ago.

Mike I shall take some photos tomorrow. Simons right :-) i will sell early But you will have to come down to Membury to collect and possibly a days running around the field :-)

Can you take these things on trains :L

It has been known but its not a certainty.

Blag a lift from someone! tell them you are going to collect a flying machine :-)

SW :D

I like that idea, however it is a 9 hour round trip.. not sure if i could blag that much! if i could fly already, i would catch the train and fly it back! haha

It has been known but its not a certainty.

Blag a lift from someone! tell them you are going to collect a flying machine :-)

SW :D

I like that idea, however it is a 9 hour round trip.. not sure if i could blag that much! if i could fly already, i would catch the train and fly it back! haha

I have a friend who runs a haulage company and could proberly get it delivered on a pallet at a reasonable price. :D

colin is it a one piece frame or sectional?

heres a pic of the eagle genie

nick3.jpg

Edited by Guest

Genius idea!! where abouts is this wing btw? :) best check :P

wing is in Essex. but if you bought both I could send them up on the same pallet :D

Your idea's get even better! how much are we talking for courier.. roughly :P?

he has sent stuff up north for me in the past and its normally around £50 - £60 quid depending on the weight. :D

£1200

:wingover:

That pleases me! i will have a word with my "thou should be obeyed" ... being 17 thats my parents ;) hehe and i will let everyone know :) hmm.. now i just have to sort out training of some sort!

Mike Chilvers is £900 for the course, tempting!

Outcast (Dave) will know the fuel figures and tank size.

The motor has aprox 80 hours on it as of 4 years ago, We changed the main bearings after a full strip down. started it up and the exhaust fell to bits. it's sat dormant ever since. In the last couple of weeks I've sourced an exhaust, replaced the pull start, removed the tank, carb, and fuel lines cleaned and replaced. Just need to tune it up now.

The cage has 2 areas of weld, apparently due to vibration not crashing and one of the rubber engine mounts will need replacing for piece of mind. The prop has a small dink that's been repaired with epoxy, and at some point the prop bolts have been over tightened and squashed the prop hub 2mm ( not really an issue, just to be honest )

Outcast (Dave) will know the fuel figures and tank size.

The motor has aprox 80 hours on it as of 4 years ago, We changed the main bearings after a full strip down. started it up and the exhaust fell to bits. it's sat dormant ever since. In the last couple of weeks I've sourced an exhaust, replaced the pull start, removed the tank, carb, and fuel lines cleaned and replaced. Just need to tune it up now.

The cage has 2 areas of weld, apparently due to vibration not crashing and one of the rubber engine mounts will need replacing for piece of mind. The prop has a small dink that's been repaired with epoxy, and at some point the prop bolts have been over tightened and squashed the prop hub 2mm ( not really an issue, just to be honest )

as long as the carb is set right then the fuel consumption is pretty good, they are as reliable as it gets, mine never let me down, infact I think its proberly the most reliable motor I have owned, one piece double hoop cage means they are very strong, I still got a prop wich I had balanced and kept as a spare, sitting here in my office, you can have that if you buy the motor as its no good to me.

anything else you need to now just ask. :D