Parajet V2 Macro 3 Bladed Prop Required

PatPux

Paul Deakin of ParamotorPropeller.com has been very helpful and offered the prop below, pointing out, though that the reduction rates differ between the Corsair and the Macro.

If I have my calcs right the Macro reduction rate is 3.2, (147mm/46mm) that seems like a pretty significant difference from 2.6 of the Corsair.

All else being equal the Macro prop will be spinning 20% slower than the Corsair. Does that mean 20% less thrust?

Opinions please?

He writes:

"According to the Parajet web site the XT engine produces 22hp @ 7800 rpm, so it has the same torque as the Corsair M25y but the reduction is slightly different.

The best match I have is model Corsair M25y, 2.6 reduction, 120cm - carbon fibre, 2 piece, (6xM8x75) Model number L120-S2-05AA-C.

Which you can order from here: http://paramotorpropeller.com/JPX%20Cor ... fault.html

In stock."

Well, Thanks a lot..........Vlad. No Parajet Macro blades for the time being because they're finished off in ..........................The Ukraine.

Either true or the best excuse I've ever heard.

That's the bad news, however there is a Helix equivalent available at a bit more money from PJ and they're made by Ze Germans......best get one ordered before they get invaded aswell!