New to Paramotoring, based in Cornwall.

Hiya just thought i would say hi,

I did a paramotor course last summer and bought my own kit over the winter, (Parajet Volution) not done a lot of flying yet only been out a handful of times since training but hoping to do more when the weather improves.

Based just outside of Falmouth in Cornwall but would quite like to fly in different places around the country. Got several launch sites down here so if anyones visiting this summer bring your paramotor and give me a shout as i know several local landowners :D . Ben

Hiya, it would be good to have a few of us get together. I have permission from some landowners for some great launch sites around Falmouth, and have a few fields of my own if you don't mine a few electric wires and trees to play around amongst! I have been meeting up with a chap called Richard who might be on here and there is also a chap down Hayle way that I have contact details for, nice to know there's a few others in Cornwall with them as so far I have only seen paragliders about.

• 4 years later...