For sale – the complete package

albro1uk

(Sorry couldn't post in the For Sale section)

I am selling all my paramotor gear and moving to microlighting due to changes in work patterns.

This package contains everything you need (apart from gloves) to start paramotoring; this includes paramotor, wing, harness, reserve, instruments (altimeter and GPS) plus flight deck, radio, windsock, fuel cans, flying suit, flying helmet with built in headphones, charger unit for radio and charger lead for the GPS (so no need to worry about batteries),plus some DVDs, books, and my old wing to learn to ground handle with - everything to get you up and flying.

Please see AFORS – foot launched section for more details, or contact Alan Brown on 07900 267892

Paul2289

I weigh 15 and a half stone naked (not a pretty sight) - the wing gets me off the ground easily; the Simo 122 has plenty of power and at half throttle and trimmers out the wing flies at about 28 mph, 10 litres of petrol giving 2 and half hours flying

The Revo is a really good wing, very impressive performance and quiet forgiving

Hope this helps

Regards

Alan

• 1 month later...