Confirmed people for Dartmoor.

All,

Please contact me if you expected to be on this list.

We have a total of 12 beds.

1, ME

2, Colin

3, Terry W

4, Francis

5, Simon Bowden

6, Richard (medi)

7, Mike Silv

8, Pete B

9, Dan the Camara Man

10, Tony Fisher.

SW :D

I know its a bit cheeky,

but PLEASE could you all get at least one Tip to Tip T-shirt BEFORE Dartmoor 1-2 for the Photo shoots and indoor filming.

If your a pilot, buy a pilot one, ground crew buy yourself your one.

I will buy you all another one shortly after the event.

Simon,

please include me, would you please also reserve a size XL ground crew T shirt for me.

Can anyone from the Bracknell area offer me a lift? or if there's a shortage of transport I'd be happy to drive and give someone else a lift. Please let me know either way.

Regards.

Togsie

Hi Team.

Just to let you know that I will be arriving probably Fri (if weather looks flyable) in an Air Ambulance rapid response vehicle which has the helicopter logo on it for the pics / photo's. Will sleep in car on Fri.

I will also have training equipment, resus doll etc etc, with laptop and projector for instructional sessions. I will have the sessions on CD for each person to take away with handouts if I can find a copyer that works. I will have enough info to go as deep / involved as you want, if the weather is poor we might want to delve a bit deeper, or just get drunk! or both.

My Tip to tip T shirt and mug arrived the other day and I am delighted with them, top quality :D .

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Regards.

Whitters.

Nice one matey!

Great! Cant wait for this, Its seems like an age since I have had first aid training :D

I love the idea that everyone flying this event will be that much more clued up if help is needed, gives me a warm feeling.

It will be great to hook up with you at last as well! And of course Dan the Camara Man from your neck of the woods will be present :D

Getting close now.....