Paramotor

shanerutter

Hi All, I'm going to be doing training starting after Christmas but I'm looking around for motor and wing. I am just under 17 stone so going to be needing a more powerful engine. What would yous recommend and do you know of anything suitable for sale? budget is tight atm so cheap as possible but not to cheap...Safety first.

Shane

Shane I know next to nothing about this game [until a few months ago I thought split As was a crude reference to the fairer sex].However for what it's worth a couple of thoughts . If you do it right your ground handling will get a stone at least off you ,it did me. I don't think you need to worry too much about the power of the engine, a good wing of the right size is more important I think . Good luck and I hope some one more clued up can chime in and help you out . Mal.

I wouldn't worry about it until you've had a few sessions with a decent school / instructor first and then see what they recommend - you might end up getting something that wasn't right for you if you buy too early. That said, there are plenty of engines out there that will handle your weight but finding a 'decent' one that also happens to be 'cheap' is the trick. Good luck my friend!

Pianoman

Sent from my iPad using PMC Forum mobile app.