Like Button

rsquared

This is obviously for you Simon.....with good intentions.

Ok I am new to this forum, and I am happy to be a part of it.

I notice that you already have a "like" button....but that goes directly to facebook.

May I suggest a like button that is internal.

Say I read a thread by Morgy that may be funny, insightful or educational. I would like to show my appreciation by a simple "like" which will show-up in the corner of his message.

This will be seen by any member or visitor reading Morgy's thread.

As it is now, when we hit the like button, it goes to our facebook page and is not only confusing to our non flying friends, but does not "reward" our fellow members on paramotorclub.org.

Just a thought.

Cheers.

Rob. :D

Say I read a thread by Morgy that may be funny, insightful or educational. I would like to show my appreciation by a simple "like" which will show-up in the corner of his message.

It is highly unlikely that Morgy will post a funny, insightful or educational message so I don't see the problem? :lol::lol:

Actually I totally agree. There are going to be many more features added to this site over the coming months. :-) One of those is exactly what you suggest. Also internal sharing, and so on...

SW :D