Paramotor Orienteering day. Late March 2014. :-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Pat Pux. . Patrick Puxley

2. Badger . Adam Gould

3. Neilzy . Neil Rider

4. 8086. Paul Green

5. Nigeld. Nigel Dunlop

6. speedmouse Jim Aggiss

7. George1966. George Holmes

08. Stevie . Steve Thomas

09. asquaddie . Tony Fisher

10. IRM750. Ian Mooney.

11. Tim9227. Tim Marks

12. Helimed01 . Richard Whitmarsh

13. Yogibear . Richard houldsworth

14. Ppgnovice. Charlie Young

15. Reactionjackson. Lee Jackson

16. Cazwiz. Caroline Williams

17. miromst. Miro Stasak

The above list are people who have paid and have confirmed places for this event.

SW :D

It would be great if we could now start a list of 'Ground Crew' helpers to man the tasks at each of the waypoints. :-)

Ideally we need 14 people to help. It would be great if those people were able to arrive at Membury on the day before the event as some planning and briefings will need to be given and some driving in the morning will be needed to get to your waypoint.

Camping can be arranged either at the Airfield or on my back field. Either way it will be a good evening! :-) :-)

Thanks very much in advance for your help!!!

It would be great if we could now start a list of 'Ground Crew' helpers to man the tasks at each of the waypoints. :-)

Ideally we need 14 people to help. It would be great if those people were able to arrive at Membury on the day before the event as some planning and briefings will need to be given and some driving in the morning will be needed to get to your waypoint.

Camping can be arranged either at the Airfield or on my back field. Either way it will be a good evening! :-) :-)

Careful, that's not the first time he has invitied a bunch of fellas in to his "back field" :D

Hi Simon, I did see that my name had gone down on the initial flying list accidentially.....I would like to withdraw myself from this, but Im still happy to get in the air by then, so this opens up another space for anyone out there.

So Ollie & I will be happy if you put us down to be part of the ground crew for you!

Cheers

• 2 months later...

All,

I know this thread has been a little quiet of late, but I just wanted to let you all know that we are still running this event :-) :-)

Its happening on the 22nd of March, with a back up the following weekend.

We can just keep moving it if needed :)

I have just had a massive amount of fun buying some things for one of the ground based tasks!!

I can't wait to get this set up for you guys! Your going to love it!

• 2 weeks later...