morgy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi

The only reason i can think of is it will be the first Slalom comp in the UK and You could call it a test Comp. If you want to spectate sign up to be a marshal...

Having no public there will make organisation and set up a lot easier.

I do hope there will be spectators allowed at the next comp. So us ellitist pilots can show off... :roll::evil:

Just my thoughts

Hi

The only reason i can think of is it will be the first Slalom comp in the UK and You could call it a test Comp. If you want to spectate sign up to be a marshal...

Having no public there will make organisation and set up a lot easier.

I do hope there will be spectators allowed at the next comp. So us ellitist pilots can show off... :roll::evil:

Just my thoughts

will you have to be a bhpa member to spectate?

All of my posts that you have taken the time to pick out are my genuine thoughts.

What's your problem?

Just because I choose not to, what... that makes me anti BHPA? The truth is I could not give a fck about the BHPA or what they are doing or not. I did not post a message advertising an event that no one can go to then to be criticised by MANY (including BHPA members, who are indeed funding the event through membership fees no doubt!!).

Your not a Full PMC member, so are you anti PMC? and if you are, feel free to go away at any time.

All of you that insecurely jump to the defence of the BHPA at any given opportunity (placed or indeed as in this case, not) are starting to act like Islamic extremists.

We don't 'play flying' with the same badge on our helmet as you, so fking what. Get over it.

SW :D

PilotnoteZ.

Try and lose the persecution complex. Re- read the posts with at least a lighthearted sense of humour.

And Try not to miss out the smiley faces after a bit of banter.

Life's too short, and I've not got time to read through your last post again.

And as far as my posts go,

£120 to join the BHPA plus £30 entry fee for the competition?

So yes in my case ( and many others ) a BMAA run competition would most probably be a fair bit Cheeper. Which is a shame as id jump at the chance to hoon around for a while.

BHPA refusing to issue a trophy to non members!!!!

Even my Mrs understands the subtle humour of English banter

And she's as thick as a whale omelette.

The last bit about a rule book.

See above.

Sent from my iPhone using PMC Forum mobile app

Wow

PilotnoteZ What can i say??? :shock::lol:

Spigot

I can tell you BMAA will not insure the event, I see no kind generous pilot stepping up to fund the event. BMAA stop funding PPG comps a while ago so the BHPA stepped up to support the comps.

So what would you suggest??

All you Stepped up and put down the comp as soon as i posted.. It seems to me the pilots who Moan are pilots who are not interested in the comp anyway... Or Making Crap excuses why they wont do it!!

How's does the Old saying go, Those who can do.....

Regards

Mark

It's the fact that no one can go to spectate mainly I think.

I suppose it makes it feel like a non event for the majority. ? :-(

I don't quite know why this thread has descended to this level of BS and bickering but hey...

If we were all the same and all thought the same things were right or wrong then what would be the point in debate and or conversation.

When you post a message here it gets seem by people, those people have the right to reply. Sometimes you don't read what you were expecting. This is the nature of having so many people with different opinions. Thats all good. :-) :-)

I think it's tome to move on from what has become a useless thread.

"simon, spigot and pete, you repeated history by jumping on it and telling us how the bhpa are so bad and selfish and how they exclude everyone who is not a member of their 'exclusive' club.... tut tut."

Can you please show where I am anti BHPA?

I am am have been a paid member since about 2004 and continue to be so.

I just don't agree with the way they do some things so if thats bhpa bashing then perhaps I should not support them with my membership and really go to town on the bashing front. :D

PLEASE NOTE SMILEY FACE.

Last note then :-)

Morgy,

I'm not too sure but I think there is a soft drinks company or two that love to throw cash at extreme ( to the casual observer ) spectator sports.

I doubt they would sponsor a club event as it's not fully inclusive of the sport. But a national free for all ( spectators, tv coverage, advertising pay the bills ) would possibly get their notice.

Obviously this ain't going to happen happen in a month, but its an idea for the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using PMC Forum mobile app

Corporate sponsorship would be the way to go :-) :-)

It does not have to be RedBull or Virgin... there are loads of smaller companies out there who are looking to stand out! :-)

I sponsored it a few years ago as it happens, before you were flying them I think??.

Please don't ask me why I choose not to sponsor it again. :-( :-( I will PM you :-)