Reserve mounting

Quinoxyfen

The best thing to do is get in touch with your dealer who sold you the Motor or reserve,

We will attach our customers reserves when they buy a motor or reserve from us, So i guess your dealer will be just as happy to help

If your not sure where to place it are you sure how to attach it correctly???

I have seen some really bad instals some running the bridals under the swing arm!!!! :shock::shock:

Make sure you have some big rubber O rings for the Mallions

Regards

Mark

My reserve is front mounted on my Parajet, http://shop.flybubble.co.uk/gin-gliders-reserve-outer-container should get the mayday in it but might be a squeeze.. if you wanted it in a new container then maybe buy one from the loft and they may pack it for you too?

Front mounted is by far the best place in my opinion as you can see it at all times and can throw with both hands if needed.. but obviously better throwing to the side the bridle goes if possible!

Like this..

1266667_10151675649507596_1100822218_o.jpg

Edited by Guest

Butting in here,.

Firstly, I will definitely be getting mine mounted by some one who knows what they are doing, but I'm intrigued by the "big rubber O rings for the mallions " reference.

Can you explain that easily in writing or have you got to see it?

Put O ring on to mallion then the bridal, put a half twist in the O ring and put it on the mallion tighten mallion.

They idea is that the O ring holds the bridal tight to the mallion to stop it slipping/sliding during deployment which could cause friction/heat enough to weaken the bridal.

Same idea on your wings lines.

Hi

I have had the reserve mounted on my front a few years ago.

It always seemed to get in the way and was a bit of a pain to get in and out of the machine. Esp when i have very cold hand mid winter. Now i have it on my side i have no hassle at all.

It also dangled down when i walked with my machine and i had to re stitch my container a few times...

Each to there own :lol: