Nearest guys to baldock herts?

Hi All,

A few years back I started training over in Ware then a whole load of things got in the way unfortunately but now I'd like to back to the training. So I'm classing myself definitely as a noob.

I have a harness and ground handling wing so I'm looking for the nearest training group or just any locals I could meet up with to chat a bit.

Any other info or advice welcome.

Cheers

Alex

That name does sound familiar but if I'm honest I can't remember for sure as my memory isn't great!

It was a pretty informal thing, I couldn't find that still going on hence looking for somewhere else. Plus a bit closer than Ware would be good.

I'm keen to get going asap while the weather is here!

That name does sound familiar but if I'm honest I can't remember for sure as my memory isn't great!

It was a pretty informal thing, I couldn't find that still going on hence looking for somewhere else. Plus a bit closer than Ware would be good.

I'm keen to get going asap while the weather is here!

I did my ground handling with Nick at westmill some years back, there were a couple of others there, I remember one chap called Frazer, Nick does not use westmill anymore I don't think, he flys occasionaly from a place in bennington, only person I can recommend in the area is Alex over at Rayne.

• 3 months later...
Yeah that's it. Frazer was there at the same time I was, is Frazer still around on here?

So it's not looking good so far for something more local...

sorry mate only just realised I had not replied, frazer got as far as his first flight, then unfortunately personal problems intervened and never went any further, Alex may be some distance from you, but hey anything worth doing aint going to be easy :D