Vw t5 question

Wing under front of bed... motor behind driver and passenger seat. :-) tight but you can do it!!

I have a T5 LWB high top, which has been converted into a Paramotor motor home (FOR SALE) if your buying or thinking of!!

Its the 174 bhp Bi Turbo one which is just awesome to drive!

SW :D

Guess it depends on your layout.

Defo noprobs with mine if i lay the motor on its back under the bed..but...i dont need to as the bed ( which is a 3/4 width) folds up to the side when travelling. Overnight its in a solid zip bag outside with a cable lock. I have rear 3px bench seat

As above depends on the motor and layout of the conversion, I strap the frame and motor to the rear of the passenger seat, the netting goes under the bed when its out and the wing will fit next to the motor quite easily, either that or I pop the roof and sleep up there

My motor is an old Volution. I'm used to breaking it down every time so that's not an issue, I just cant decide between swb or lwb models! was thinking lwb so I could build a "garage" at the back for the motor, free flying stuff, the kids, kayak, bbq etc etc...

But the swb looks a lot better.. :-)

Maybe motor on a bakrak? (bit daft on a van)

Quite like the idea of locking it up outside, but my experience is that the thieves of the world will be through any padlock,D lock, chain or cable in about 3 seconds!

Mate I am on camper number 3 now.

I have had one short wheel base, one long wheel base, and a long wheel base high top.

The long wheel base offers so much more space if your thinking of kitting it out.

And although the high top looks less cool, the 174 bhp bi turbo soon makes up for that :twisted::twisted: the 130 bhp one is very slow in comparison.

SW :D