Wing took the weight of the motor off me and I thought job done. I guess

the rapid addition of thirteen stone at half throttle had a bit to do

with the out come.

Richard.....feeling at bit of a twonk.

link

[youtubevideo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sItVxuYfI24&[/youtubevideo]

http://youtu.be/sItVxuYfI24

Thats because you are a twonk LOL

Dont worry about it too much mate, you just need to curb your desire to become airborne until the wing decides its time. :-)

That and LISTEN ON THE RADIO!! (that is not me shouting "give it, give it, by the way LOL.)

We will make it happen next time mate, dont you worry.

SW :D

I did exactly the same thing on my first take off, except when I sank down, I put on full throttle, a bit of brake and the cage missed the ground by an inch and I got away with it....To say I was lucky is an understatement.... I just keep running now until I'm 10 feet off the floor......

cheers bud. I watched a few pilots struggling to get there buts into the seat so i think i had that in the back of my mind. You feel the motor weight go off your back so i just sat in. Never again. The sensation of the seat around your legs and your brain telling you your never going to run any faster or you'll fall. Its like running with a pair of 15 size wellies on covered in mud with a 10 year old strapped to your back.

• 2 weeks later...
cheers bud. I watched a few pilots struggling to get there buts into the seat so i think i had that in the back of my mind. You feel the motor weight go off your back so i just sat in. Never again. The sensation of the seat around your legs and your brain telling you your never going to run any faster or you'll fall. Its like running with a pair of 15 size wellies on covered in mud with a 10 year old strapped to your back.

Love that analogy! :explode: