Wings over the A3 nr Guildford

MarkyF

Well, there I was driving to work on a sunny Friday morning struggling to ignite my enthusiasm for yet another day in the office when suddenly I saw wings over the skies of Guildford - a green wing with an orange leading edge - was that you? Would be good link up - I'm based in F'Boro - Cheers Mark

Then that must be starting to get up may way, too. I am in Pangbourne just West of Reading and looking to meet up with a few local pilots. I am a bit of time off being let loose on my own, having done only my first flight and a 9days of ground handling with Simon at Membury. Oh .... And the small matter of getting some kit! It would be great to hear from any of you.

Patrick

Enzo - definitely will - we almost caught up on Sunday but I'd flown overnight from Moscow (not by PPG!) and got snared by family time (apart from being too red-eyed to hold a line of thought)

Patrick - been enjoying your version of 'Pilgrim's Progress' - good top tips in there for us other newbies

If anyone knows when the Hogs Back Flyers are set to gather, please can let me know - I love that part of the country