tickover

dose anyone no why the RPM increses after it,s tickover has been set .in this case it,s on a mikuni vm 26 slide type carb .after about 20 seconds the RPM goes from 1500 to well into midrange around 2800 rpm then slowley dies back to around 1000 rpm then after about twenty seconds eventualy dies .it never returns back to tickover.this is what i have tried .lowering needle 1 notch .lowering float level .and the usual trial and error approach .i seem to think that with the long fuel track and the and the rubber adapter and the fact that it shakes like a flipping bitch it could be the cause,heads together boy,s please.can,t do alot at the moment until the plastercast comes off my toes :(:(:!::acro:

Guy,s i am in total denial about any crank case leaks and you will probably get the impresion i am making excuses why i shouldn,t take it apart ,although you make a good point.So how do people get around this problem thoses that have fitted mikuni ,bing E.C.T .the level of vibration is not right by any means although mountings are good ,and as for air leak around the carb the nitral adapter is new and bolts are tight ,here we go again,anyone no where there is a walbro carb and adapter going

Hi enzo

A question she wanted me to ask you ,are you a big bloke only she is very shy and say,s she feels intimerdated by big men but she likes the idea of the going on the back of a motorbike .also she say,s can you get two people on a motorbike

Don,t no what she is seeing in you ENZO but you seem to have ticked all the right boxes so far,she has even gone on a diet and lost 4 LBS in a week ,she is now done to 38 stone never thought the PMC could bring two people together .once again thank,s for your help :lol::lol::acro: