Learning to fly around Warwickshire

Hi

I have wanted to learn to fly a paramotor (or paraglider) for years.

I guess from a practical point of view, the paramotor route would give me more opportunities to fly.

Looking at the training schools around the UK, there do not seem to be any local to Warwick where I live, so I guess I am going to have to look further afield.

I dont mind travelling to get the right training but I dont really have the time to do an intensive course, so will have to do days here and there.

For that reason, it would be good if the training ground is not a million miles away.

I would value any advice on who you would recommend either from your own training or that of others.

Also, anybody who lives around Warwick who flies themselves, do you fly on your own or are there groups that fly together locally?

Just trying to get a feel for the way forward but keen to get started once I find somebody professional to teach me.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Adrian.

Hi

I have wanted to learn to fly a paramotor (or paraglider) for years.

I guess from a practical point of view, the paramotor route would give me more opportunities to fly.

Looking at the training schools around the UK, there do not seem to be any local to Warwick where I live, so I guess I am going to have to look further afield.

I dont mind travelling to get the right training but I dont really have the time to do an intensive course, so will have to do days here and there.

For that reason, it would be good if the training ground is not a million miles away.

I would value any advice on who you would recommend either from your own training or that of others.

Also, anybody who lives around Warwick who flies themselves, do you fly on your own or are there groups that fly together locally?

Just trying to get a feel for the way forward but keen to get started once I find somebody professional to teach me.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Adrian.

Simon, paramotortraining.com At swindon but a full time trainer and always in the field SimonW on here.

I'm currently training with these guys who came highly recommended:

Marston Airfield

Theddingworth Road

Marston Trussell

Market Harborough

Leics

LE16 9TQ

Clive Mason

Mob: 07729 783989

Danny Hubbard

Mob: 07973 678070

clive@marstonairfield.co.uk

http://www.marstonairfield.co.uk

OK great thanks. That's not too far away.

How are you enjoying it?

Many thanks

Adrian