I-phone, I-pad or android? now is when I need to know!

Which device do you use to browse the forum?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which device do you use to browse the forum?

• iPhone
    • iPad
    • Android

All,

What do you view this forum on the most from the list.

PLEASE vote if you own one of the devices and have used it / do use it, to view the forum.

If your device is not listed please don't vote

Thanks!

SW :D

I actually use all three but what does annoy me Is apples stance on the flash player pretty pathetic in my opinion and the reason I choose SAMSUNG over a new iPhone.

A lot of videos need the flash player so until they sort it out i will be sticking with android.

I actually use all three but what does annoy me Is apples stance on the flash player pretty pathetic in my opinion and the reason I choose SAMSUNG over a new iPhone.

A lot of videos need the flash player so until they sort it out i will be sticking with android.

I too use all 3, predominantly PC/MAC browser and iPad on mobile devices. Nexus7 when i'm out and about.

You'll notice more and more that sites will become more useful with pure HTML5. which will play video without any reliance on Flash. Adobe aren't putting much more in terms of development into flash so it's only a matter of time before it's gone.

All,

As you may have guessed by my overexcited testing over the last few days. We have developed an Application which makes using the forum even more of a pleasure :-)

It's great for things like fly-ins where you will be able to take a picture and send it directly to the forum inside a message.

For those with a 4s or a 5, you will also be able to speek your messages into the app.

The current version will work with all iPhones and iPads. (Android will follow, depending on use and feedback from iPhone users)

The app will be FREE to all members of this forum.

It is currently awaiting approval with iTunes which can take up to 2 weeks. But I will will ne sending out a message to all as soon as it is live for download.

SW :D