Jump to content

Name that part?


Recommended Posts


As a newbie to the sport im still learning names of parts- so rather than make a right t*t of myself in the shop :oops: can anyone tell me what the name of the black rubber bands are that go around where the wing lines are attatched to the mallions? I just got a new wing and they look a bit perished and could do with replacing. Oh, and where can I buy them? :D


Link to comment
Share on other sites

well you can order them from Ozone if you like, just take out a remortgage..........

dont get 'em too small though, they should be loose on the lines not clamping them to the metal. and you need to be able to see under the lines to inspect for wear without having to take them off the mailons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...