1. 1. Partners Attitude/involvement towards PPG and/or Motorbikes

• Fly's PPG with you
    • Actively involved (ground)
    • Involved occasionally
    • Not involved but happy that you are
    • Doesn't make a fuss, but quietly worries
    • Not happy and makes their concerns known to you
    • Prohibits

I consider myself lucky that my wife is totally cool about my PPG'ing and motorcycling. She is absolutely not interested or involved but is happy that I have something that I love. She trusts my judgement and doesn't worry when I fly/ride. However, I was having a coffee with Rob (Skybluerob) and his better half Angie the other day and Angie was saying that she often goes down to the field with Rob to watch him fly and I realised that I would really like it if my wife wanted to be more involved with the sport.

It got me wondering about other's partners attitudes to Paramotoring. Hence the poll :D

I'm really lucky.

My better half loves nothing more than a blast on the bike and is brilliant re ppg. She comes to the field has froze her arse off and has been really supportive when I've dropped the proverbial.

The sport is amazing but having the support and involvement of your partner makes it all the better.

My misses used to hate it when I was blatting about on tuned 1000cc + hooligan machines.

She is totally chilled about the flying. :-)

SW :D

Completely understandable.

If your avarage pear-shaped occurred, one, due to massive and rapid deceleration you'd probably end up dying at the bottom of a pit in the blazing sun. Torn and twisted at the foot of a burning bike.... Whereas, the other you'd probably only end up cursing at the bottom of a farmers field, because it meant you'd need to get on the blower and blag a lift home :lol:

She knows the score :D

My misses used to hate it when I was blatting about on tuned 1000cc + hooligan machines.

She is totally chilled about the flying. :-)

SW :D

Completely understandable.

If your avarage pear-shaped occurred, one, due to massive and rapid deceleration you'd probably end up dying at the bottom of a pit in the blazing sun. Torn and twisted at the foot of a burning bike.... Whereas, the other you'd probably only end up cursing at the bottom of a farmers field, because it meant you'd need to get on the blower and blag a lift home :lol:

She knows the score :D

Poz, and I think somebody somewhere must be tolling a bell lol