IDIOTS, FOOLS, Not a care in the world, not in my backyard

garyfreefly

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure threats, especially to a young girl, is setting a great example either!

Just my tuppence worth!

I will see your tuppence and raise you thrupence

Gary freefly do you have anymore details of this story or only whats in the paper?

I must be missing the point. A girl hang glider crashes and micro lights are seen flying low. Pmc is a paramotor club.

I was quietly thinking the same until I saw the Paramotor in the Picture. Standard Media BS (used the word Microlight and suggest that a licence is needed)

Never believe what you read in the paper.

SW :D

So......From all these replies its a big joke all this illegal flying is just high spirits and shenanigins....

But lets look at the bigger picture even if it is for a fleeting moment

Paramotoing is getting a bad name because of flying like this and licensing and insurance and identification ie wing registration will follow .....this type of flying needs stamping out now

Lots of other incidents and also law breaking went on at this gathering of the flying circus last weekend I wont go into detail unless provoked !

I always keep some ammunition untill req

But what get me is most of this flying was filmed with self incriminating videos and pictures scattered all over the internet.....the perpetrators are not even clever enough to hide their bad airmanship.......they boast about it......

I for one want to have unlicensed fun free of all the paperwork so please lets behave ( a bit )

I have managed to read the whole article and can see no mention of Paramotors flying dangerously. It's all about an unfortunate paraglider pilot (not hang glider) that landed on a beach with no injuries, surely a false alarm, reported by public member who doesn't understand the sport.

So......From all these replies its a big joke all this illegal flying is just high spirits and shenanigins....

But lets look at the bigger picture even if it is for a fleeting moment

Paramotoing is getting a bad name because of flying like this and licensing and insurance and identification ie wing registration will follow .....this type of flying needs stamping out now

Lots of other incidents and also law breaking went on at this gathering of the flying circus last weekend I wont go into detail unless provoked !

I always keep some ammunition untill req

But what get me is most of this flying was filmed with self incriminating videos and pictures scattered all over the internet.....the perpetrators are not even clever enough to hide their bad airmanship.......they boast about it......

I for one want to have unlicensed fun free of all the paperwork so please lets behave ( a bit )

Lets look at the small picture too, threats to people who come to your backyard... Your backyard is a national park mate!

As for poor airmanship it's also all over the Internet how someone (I won't mention unless provoked) managed to slam into a windsock that could just have easily been moved...

People make mistakes, people have fun... Feel free to explain how your helping keep things deregulated by reposting the pictures and exaggerating a story already exaggerated by the petty press?

The girl that did a CONTROLLED landing on the SANDY beach but then went turtle, she was NOT HURT but passers by called the ambulance and made her stay there until she was checked out even though she told them she was ok.

As it said later in the article she was NOT sent to hospital

The press never lie or exaggerate do they :roll:

Eye witness "girl crashes in to sea" "Crashes on to rocks"read the article and you will see its full of lies and inconsistent information.

IF you are going to have a go at people PLEASE get your facts right, not out of the paper :roll:

All said in a positive way as Im sure you just got carried away the same as the paper did :D

Pete