Motors, which one ??

rob999

I fly a PXP Moster and can vouch for the build quality and reliability, the frame is a similar design to a PAP as far as I can see, very well built and simple to repair as its a steel frame, good mounting points for the reserve, breaks down to a reasonable size, ticks all the boxes.

Really like the Moster, very simple and reliable motor, lots of power if and when you need it, pretty good on fuel in the cruise as its barley past tickover in normal flight.

Very happy with mine and would thoroughly recommend

Badger

And to throw into the mix.....

The Parajet 160 Cyclone on E'Bay at the moment. I think its the Compact version with 62KG thrust in quite a small (albeit heavy) package.

There is just something about that engine that appeals to me. I guess its heavier than most others, but comments would be gratefully received...

KobraPPG currently don't make Paramotors. No I'm not selling Kobra.

Parajet, Zeniths and Volution.

AirConception.

The 130cc is £4200 and 65kg thrust. Only 19kg. That's a better weight and price.

I have seen the pxp but never flown one. Pap also do the Moster.

One thing to check. Our weights are taken from digital scales with everything attached. Prop, spacer, carabiners etc. Stainless Moster is going to be in the order of 26.5kg. Where as our more expensive Moster is titanium and carbon and only 22kg that's where your money is going, into the technology. that in turn enables one to enjoy their paramotor more.

Nothing wrong with stainless Paramotors. Pap, pxp, Kobra, h&e all fine, i was pleased with Kobra quality, ecernomic slow down in spain for ed a move.

AirConception is offering a lighter product that is hard to beat with stainless or alloy alternatives.

I am sounding like a sales man and I don't want to come across that way, I enjoy the machine myself, that's why I sell them. It is what it is.

When buying a paramotor you have to weigh up the pros and cons of each and which of those items are most important to you. I know cost is a factor but choose the most suitable paramotor for you ignoring the cost. If 1 machine is £500 more than another, divide that number over how many years you will own it (over 5 years that's £100 a year) and consider resale value.

• 2 weeks later...
I would recommend buying from Morgy.

His back up is as good as he says, he flies a lot & knows the kit.

When I can afford to upgrade, then I'll be paying him a visit!

Can't argue there... First class service! I've had cage parts and a prop next day.. Not to mention all kinds of other stuff, not to mention some of the best advice anywhere...