I plati dipped my van today.... :-) :-)

Thanks for the advice, but if you you tube dipyourcar.com you will find a video of the guys jet washing a car. :-) I have also dont it this morning on a low setting to stick the graphics on...

One thing I do know is you cant stick graphics to it. LOL

SW :D

I highly recommend it :-)

The first coat needs loads of air, and not too much product, never go back if you miss a bit, it WILL run. As it builds up, you can get more product on.

My finish is not perfect, but I recon the next one will be :-) :-) :-)

They also do Bright Pink if you really want a laugh!

I plati dipped my van today in matt black :-) :-)

[attachment=0]photo.jpeg[/attachment]

Anyone feel custom Paramotor frames and colours coming on? I do !

A while ago I enquired about changing the colour of anodised parts on my Parajet and faced a bill of several hundred pounds.

1 or 2 tins of this stuff will do the job just as well .. and if it scratches or wears.. peel it off and do it again !

Nice one Simon.. Was this the van that was previoulsy Orange?

No this was the 4x4 T4 that was a horrible light Blue.

I would not think it would be great for Paramotors to be honest... but always worth a go!

I have something else literally 'on the boil' as I type as far a surface finishing for Paramotors and so on which will blow your mind! :-) :-)

More (including pics) in about a week (still perfecting)

I have something else literally 'on the boil' as I type as far a surface finishing for Paramotors and so on which will blow your mind! :-) :-)

Hmmm.. now im intrigued..last time you had something cooking it was the little stove that charged a mobile ..what next ???

Hmmm.. now im intrigued..last time you had something cooking it was the little stove that charged a mobile ..what next ???

This is WAY better!!!!!

This is WAY better!!!!!

The Suspense ! :mrgreen:

• 4 weeks later...

OK, why not let the cat out of the bag I suppose....

I am now able to, Chrome, Titanium, Silver, Gold, plate ANY material. (Carbon props, plastic, ALL metals)

I can also add, pigments to produce some amazing annodised colours BUT with a chrome level of reflectivity.

I think Al, most likely kind of guessed it !! :-) :-)

I have about a 60% success rate with the process at the moment so not quite ready to take on a set of props yet. (its quite an expensive process if your just practising!)