hope this is raf pilots and not a mistake

jock

I've just watched two paramotors fly into Filton ATZ, fly straight down the runway at 50ft and head off towards the Mall, unbelievable!! We had the A380 come in this afternoon. I couldn't believe what I was watching just before dusk.

This was posted on the hangies forum.hope they were raf ppg pilots,,,,

I've just watched two paramotors fly into Filton ATZ, fly straight down the runway at 50ft and head off towards the Mall, unbelievable!! We had the A380 come in this afternoon. I couldn't believe what I was watching just before dusk.

This was posted on the hangies forum.hope they were raf ppg pilots,,,,

Filton isn't a RAF airport, I can believe they a gained permission to enter controlled airspace, plus it was less than 30 minutes before it was completely dark.

2 mins ago

More than likely Civilian pilots who work at Filton.

And If you have permission from Air traffic, (Its not impossible) game on :dive:

A couple of years ago, there was a witch hunt for a guy who recklessly flew low level into RAF Brize Nortons airspace and foolishly buzzed the tower. Bringing the full wrath of the the MOD and the CAA upon us all. :(

That was until it transpired he had permission, so that's OK then. :D