Dip Switches in Microavionics Heatset

bholleran

I have looked online but I cannot find out what each dip switch does. Does any one have a manual or know what the 12 dips switches do?

The reason I ask is that I bought a really cheap chinese 2m radio years ago and it has been problematic recently.

I have managed to find my old, but little used Icom IC-T22A radio and I have just ordered a new battery for it as the old one is knackered.

I am only hearing noise comming out of one ear and just wanted to check what settings I had set on the headset.

Thanks

Morning, hope this helps.

I have looked online but I cannot find out what each dip switch does. Does any one have a manual or know what the 12 dips switches do?

The reason I ask is that I bought a really cheap chinese 2m radio years ago and it has been problematic recently.

I have managed to find my old, but little used Icom IC-T22A radio and I have just ordered a new battery for it as the old one is knackered.

I am only hearing noise comming out of one ear and just wanted to check what settings I had set on the headset.

Thanks

1.jpg.ffae56754240ea2cbc4d65aa3c229adf.j

2.jpg.b3a11cb97f3576dae3d908926f6e5df9.j

Thanks very much. That is exactly what I was after.

However I have now found the problem with audio in only one ear. I discovered that even only listening to music still only worked in one ear so that eliminated the radio. It was a loose wire in the headset, resold wired and all working well. But I will still check the dip switches.

• 2 years later...

Would anybody know how to configure the dip switches for the icom ID51-E?

The headset works, the aux music function too but can't get the PTT button on the headset to make the radio transmit. The mic side tone function itself seems to work fine though.