Heated Inner Gloves

morgy

Hi

I am not sure if i am allowed to Promote Sussex paramotors openly in a public forum so i wont...

But i would like to Tell you all about a new Pair of Heated inner Glove we have just got in. There from a company call Blaze wear. They are a very thin one size fits all heated inner glove.

Here is a section taken from there web site.

Our inner gloves use the latest composite fibre heating elements made from a nickel/chromium synthetic fibre alloy which is very soft and durable and very comfortable to wear. The heating fibre is highly temperature resistant, has great heat and electrical conductivity properties and is resistant to washing and corrosion.

The real benefit of this type of fibre over traditional elements is that the fibre is contained within the glove materials so that it moves and stretches with the glove and heats all around the fingers to avoid the cold spots found in the finger tips of some heated gloves.

Heating Temperatures

Inners will heat to a max temperature of 44 - 45C as they are worn next to the skin. When worn with a quality pair of outer gloves providing insulation the temperature within the fingers of the glove will be increased by at least 10C. We suggest that when inspecting the inners you test with a good quality pair of outer gloves to really feel how much heat is geerated and how the heat is really felt all the way to the tips of the fingers where the cold is felt the most.

Glove Operation

Gloves have a 3 heat setting operation controlled by a push putton located on the palm side of the wrist for ease of use. When gloves are first switched on the light on the glove glows red and must be pressed again to select the heat setting. This is important as the gloves will switch off if the heat setting is not selected so we state this so that customers are aware.

I have used these gloves for a little while now and as yet have not had cold hand while flying.

I even took them out yesterday in my car for a blast and my hands never got cold even at over 1** MHP . I was only wearing my very thin Mountain bike gloves over the top.

here is a link to there web site

http://www.blazewear.com/heated-gloves/ ... loves.html

We will upload these to our web site asap

Regards

Mark

Sussex paramotors (other Paramotor companies available)

You could of course add a link to your site on your signature ;-) Or if you were super clever, list them on the auction (call me when you get to the payment bit for the 100% free listings that you get as an advertiser)

Then put a link in your signature to the item in the Auction :-) Google will love that ;-)

SW :D

I would not normally post this but!!!

I have bid, £30 so unless you bid more than that it wont do anything other than up the min bid.

Incorrect money format.

You Are Bidding on: Blaze wear heated Gloves

Current Bid GBP xxxx

Your bid: (minimum: GBP

I tried to outbid you which i did and it just says incorrect money format ..

I've just bid on them fine

for me it was a case of follow the link at the top.. SIGN INTO THE AUCTION SITE TOO. (even though i was signed in here i made sure I signed into the auction site as well).

found the gloves, bid on them, (wasn't high enough as simon i think bid the same amount just before me) and then rebid.

no problem, no dramas, it just did it.

Thanks Rich!

That was may bad all along I think :-(

You must ensure that you are logged into the Auction, for security the data is separated and so no auto log in is possible.

Well, that is... it is possible, but its a bad idea.

Thanks Rich!

That was may bad all along I think :-(

You must ensure that you are logged into the Auction, for security the data is separated and so no auto log in is possible.

Well, that is... it is possible, but its a bad idea.

its not a log in issue for me, when I click on the auction site link it wont even load the page :cry::cry:

only you and pete can see my pm and email buttons and only you and pete can do bids....

the more cynical amongst us may suspect a conspiracy..... :wink:

(in the style of ali g)

is it cos i is bhpa..? :lol:

Just a thought. but has the option to receive PM's from others been disabled?

have a check in user control panel>board preferences and check the setting to allow users to send you private messages.

you never know, it might be turned off.

hope this helps.