super dell at it again

morgy

I clicked on the bit that says "ask seller a question" and sent him this,

Hello I see you had trouble launching the nucleon wing you have for sale, I have a nucleon and once you learn the correct techniuqe its quite simple, maybe some instruction is what you need, try contacting a local instructor, if you cant find one then maybe you should contact the good people at footflyer.com, I am sure they will be able to help.

Good luck and maybe with a bit more understanding you will be able to enjoy all the Nucleon has to offer.

:D

I clicked on the bit that says "ask seller a question" and sent him this,

Hello I see you had trouble launching the nucleon wing you have for sale, I have a nucleon and once you learn the correct techniuqe its quite simple, maybe some instruction is what you need, try contacting a local instructor, if you cant find one then maybe you should contact the good people at footflyer.com, I am sure they will be able to help.

Good luck and maybe with a bit more understanding you will be able to enjoy all the Nucleon has to offer.

:D

Nice work.

I saw the same opportunity but from the motor angle rather than the Nuc. I politely wrote ( without the need for scathing personal attacks ) "hi Dell. Please can you tell me if the mighty Simmo 200, which is bolted to that Rodeo frame, rips it clean in two after, say, 100 hours of use ? " He did write back saying "probably" but conveniently seemed to forget that several of his units have snapped in half. Including mine ! :o(

I got a reply, lol

Dear outkast666,

My K2 does 36mph at fast trim, my Nucleon does 31mph. My K2 handles like a dream but the Nucleon is a total pig that often stalls before you get a fast turn. The K2 has an incredible glide ratio where the Nucleon has one of the worst of any paraglider on the market which is why zero paraglider pilots fly them. The K2 is a dream to launch as it weighs only 7 lbs but the Nucleon weighs 19 lbs and is extremely difficult to launch in zero wind at high altitude. I'll be happy to give you $1000 in cash if you can launch one up here in zero wind with a Black Hawk. The K2 is one of the safest gliders on the market but the Nucleon is such a nightmare the guy who tried some basic safety tests on it died doing so. He is dead. ZERO people have ever died on the K2.

If you are flying a Nucleon it says right off that you have never had a day of proper instruction in your life and got completely scammed by some lying moron like the guy jeff goin who does foot flier. Man I'm really sorry you got scammed. You can either be offended and pretend you didn't or you can look at the facts and get rid of your Nucleon before you die. I still love you either way but I sure wish you could actually try paramotoring sometime. If you think the Nucleon is a real wing you have never experienced this sport as it should be experienced.

- superdell

Reply in your email program or through My Messages

anyone want to buy my Nuc, as apparently I am going to die :shock:

maybe I should send it to Geoff goin and see if he would like to know someone is slandering him. :D

I think we all should keep sending him messages.

I have asked him why he is putting these wings and motors down and why no one at the world paramotor championships were flying K2's or flat tops?? his reply was @ the world paramotor championships america everyone was using K2's and Flat tops!! and everyone who was flying a reflex glider could not compete as they could not take off!!! LOL

He told me to take me head out of my back side and get some good tuition!!!

I agreed with Dell I'm afraid. But seeing as I love you, I'll give you £50 for your Nucleon. Just thinking of your safety!

I'll recycle it into windsocks, honest.

(Oh, and the K2 never does 36 mph as my mate on his K2 full trim can keep up with me on 0 trim on my Synthesis)

I got a reply, lol

Dear outkast666,

My K2 does 36mph at fast trim, my Nucleon does 31mph. My K2 handles like a dream but the Nucleon is a total pig that often stalls before you get a fast turn. The K2 has an incredible glide ratio where the Nucleon has one of the worst of any paraglider on the market which is why zero paraglider pilots fly them. The K2 is a dream to launch as it weighs only 7 lbs but the Nucleon weighs 19 lbs and is extremely difficult to launch in zero wind at high altitude. I'll be happy to give you $1000 in cash if you can launch one up here in zero wind with a Black Hawk. The K2 is one of the safest gliders on the market but the Nucleon is such a nightmare the guy who tried some basic safety tests on it died doing so. He is dead. ZERO people have ever died on the K2.

If you are flying a Nucleon it says right off that you have never had a day of proper instruction in your life and got completely scammed by some lying moron like the guy jeff goin who does foot flier. Man I'm really sorry you got scammed. You can either be offended and pretend you didn't or you can look at the facts and get rid of your Nucleon before you die. I still love you either way but I sure wish you could actually try paramotoring sometime. If you think the Nucleon is a real wing you have never experienced this sport as it should be experienced.

- superdell

Reply in your email program or through My Messages

anyone want to buy my Nuc, as apparently I am going to die :shock:

maybe I should send it to Geoff goin and see if he would like to know someone is slandering him. :D

4 years ago I was a dell Fan and was going to buy a flattop.. Great Salesmen with the way he does videos and such.. Not alot of other Pros promote their brands like he does. ( I worked for a guy just like dell for 5 years in the kiteboarding world. promote promote promote) Then it gets old and their head gets twisted inside of it self... They thing nothing else is better and if you fly something else that you like better it is no good. I may like Ozone , you may like GTX and so on.

Over the last 4 years watch dell's crap I will never buy anything from him not support his product. He really needs to get his head out of his butt. He is just wrecking the sport for everyone with the people that don't do it.

It was funny this week on Daily Planet (TV show ) he was on there too... He does know how to sell himself...

The bottom line is as long as you are in the air and you like the product you fly stick with it. Their is really no need for a pissing match on i'm better you are better. Just enjoy it..

I hope Dell's wings get clipped before he gets it band in other spots where I would like to visit and fly someday.

Just my 2 cents

terrieb