I recieved a new revo 2 with faulty fitted A,B,C lines

aussie1

The Revo 2 is an awesome wing.

Buy it from a dealer who will do what they are supposed to do to earn the good money they make and hand it over and (inspect it) with you there. (dont buy it from a drop shipper who sends it in the post.

SW :D

• 2 weeks later...

I can confirm that when Mike C Jones heard of my problem he immediately arranged for his team to receive the wing and rectify the line fault. Having now talked to Mike on a couple of occasions I can only say he is a real gentlemen and a pleasure to deal with. He even took the time to fly my wing himself and he kindly took it upon himself to stitch the tipp steering knot in place as an added personal precaution.

I am now looking forward to receiving my wing back from Paramania and excited about getting back in the air with what I am sure will feel like a new wing.

:dive:

As I said, my advice is to buy your kit from a dealer who is prepared to hand it over to you.

Avoid buying from a box shifter.

Agree

This is why I only supply Dudek and Bulldog to schools that use the kit and speak from experience.

Internet based and Paramotor manufactures offer no customer value to the process other than cost.

Im a dealer and not a school. I have plenty of experience with many different types of equipment and setups. Instead of only supplying equipment to new pilots I get a lot of feedback from experienced pilots and have learnt over the years what is an ideal setup for each customer. With new pilots I also supply my local schools with students and give them another point of view on what equipment would suit their needs. I have supplied students to recommended schools from further afield.

One school down south I have removed from my books due to various feedback and reports from a number of pilots / ex-students at what a conman and bad teacher he is. I would feel for any student who goes there to buy kit and lessons. My point is there is a place for all types and not all schools are equal.

One school down south I have removed from my books due to various feedback and reports from a number of pilots / ex-students at what a conman and bad teacher he is. I would feel for any student who goes there to buy kit and lessons.

Don't worry Simon, I don't think you're too bad.

LOL He can't mean our School :-) Were awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

LOL,

Sorry he is like a virus, he keeps coming back but never uses his real name. He is a person I kicked of my field for claiming he had been taught by Clive Bunce many many years ago... There were about 10 people all doing forward launches (not an exaggeration) and he asked me which to do......

I called Clive, who had never taught him. So...... I kicked him off there and then.

Now he has a grudge lasting almost 5 years because of it LOL

I am sure he wil be back soon enough, but will eventually get bored. :-)

I'm always a sucker for someone who can't spell, doesn't uses spaces, uses full stops every three words, slags every forum member off and (biggest of all) says 'would of' instead of 'would have'. It also seems he didn't like the colour scheme of your Landy.

Did not know he dissed the Landy! lucky I did not bother to read it thats well below the belt!

Anyway, back on topic :-) I am fairly sure this thread has come to a happy ending and requires little to no more input.