Can you help with a test please...

Can you help with a small test please.??

We have added a facebook like button to the bottom of each thread on this forum. (soon to be each post)

Please can you find a thread and click that like button to see if it shows on your FB wall.

Please let me know here, I only need 5-10 people to try this :-)

Thanks in advance!

SW :D

Ok guys this has been helpful,

I wonder if now you could click the link that showed up on your time line and see if it actually brings you back to the same thread.

Again, thanks!

As I don't 'like' Facebook (in fact I actively loathe the brain-numbing vacuousness of the whole thing), I am afraid I can't help by clicking. What confuses me is the purpose of a 'like' rating that only shows up on the users wall, and not, apparently, by the post itself. Or do I need a facebook account to see this?

On a different note, am I alone in getting a general error when I try to click on the photo which nearly, but not quite, appears below the synoptic chart each day? My pc just shows the word 'photos' which cannot be clicked, and the ipad has a space for the image, a title, and a date, but generates an error when i try to click through. Incidentally, many of the older images and videos that the posts link to seem to generate the same error.

You have yo be logged in to view the photos.

Just tested your account and it seems to be working fine on IE, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.

Thanks for letting us know you dont like facebook.