How good do you need to be ???

carlwarren

Looking at the GTR by paramania .. It's aimed at comp pilots.

But so was the dudek re-action in 2008 and done well in the UK Nats.

I recently seen someone learn on a re action ..

What I'm getting at is it a big hype ?

How good of a pilot do you need to be to fly a GTR sensible ?

I know one person that flys the GTR and he's not a comp pilot, he just enjoys hedge hopping foot dragging and having a responsive wing.

Will people in 4 yrs be flying this wing like people fly the re action now ?

Cheers.

Carl

Hi Carl

Having seen you fly and you skill level i would say you were good enough to fly the GTR. The GTR like other small wings will get the new pilot into trouble very fast. I would never sell a GTR to someone i have not personally seen fly..

Carl are you after a slalom style wing or XC The GTX is on its way very soon. There is also the New Slalom wing by Ozone, (slalom) out now

Now time to go flying!!!

Hi Carl

Having seen you fly and you skill level i would say you were good enough to fly the GTR. The GTR like other small wings will get the new pilot into trouble very fast. I would never sell a GTR to someone i have not personally seen fly..

Carl are you after a slalom style wing or XC The GTX is on its way very soon. There is also the New Slalom wing by Ozone, (slalom) out now

Now time to go flying!!!

Lucky you, I couldn't get out today, might get out tomorrow for a few hrs.

More slalom, but I don't want to get in to comp status or anything like that.

More for fun flying.. I love fast landings, foot dragging etc

I want the wing to last me, I don't want to buy a wing then a Yr later wish I'd gone for the GTR.

According to this months Paramotor mag the GTX is going to be a dedicated cross country wing .. max stability with minimum input.. So prob the opposite of what you're after Carl. How about a Hadron? I reckon we need a demo day m8 8)

A demo day sounds good.

Not sure about the Hadron, it doesn't seem as popular.

A demo day would be good, Matt K has kindly offered me a go of his GTR but he lives many miles away from me and I'm a fat git and would be over weight massively on it.

A demo day would be good.

I'm awaiting a price on a 22gtr if a paramania dealer wants to pm me with a price ?