Can't make my mind up.

TerrieB

I have been looking at the Nirvana Rodeo and the Parajet Zenith Thor 200

Not really sure which one to go with. I have my mind set on a speedster30

I'm 214lbs with no gear. Would be doing most XC going. The only other person I know that PPG has a Rodeo and a Nuc. 29 and a carbon trike. I travel alot and this is why I am looking at these two model . The are with in dollars in the states.

My thoughts are

Rodeo. double hoop if something goes bad.

Fiberglass houseing not fun to repair, but I deal with epoxy , glass and carbon everyday

alittle lighter

electric start

Zenith Alum hoop ( have a tig and a mig if i need to repair)

Clutch motor kind of a plus

Like how it breaks down for travel.

Will not take a hit as well if sh!t hits the fan ( sorry for the pun) contact the ground if I slip in the snow or on the ice on landing and take offs.

can someone help me with the good, the bad , the ugly

thanks for any help

terrieB

I have been looking at the Nirvana Rodeo and the Parajet Zenith Thor 200

Not really sure which one to go with. I have my mind set on a speedster30

I'm 214lbs with no gear. Would be doing most XC going. The only other person I know that PPG has a Rodeo and a Nuc. 29 and a carbon trike. I travel alot and this is why I am looking at these two model . The are with in dollars in the states.

My thoughts are

Rodeo. double hoop if something goes bad.

Fiberglass houseing not fun to repair, but I deal with epoxy , glass and carbon everyday

alittle lighter

electric start

Zenith Alum hoop ( have a tig and a mig if i need to repair)

Clutch motor kind of a plus

Like how it breaks down for travel.

Will not take a hit as well if sh!t hits the fan ( sorry for the pun) contact the ground if I slip in the snow or on the ice on landing and take offs.

can someone help me with the good, the bad , the ugly

thanks for any help

terrieB

The Zenith will be a jigsaw if you fall over with it.

It will not take knocks like a Parajet macro. However if you need it to break down to a suit case size package then it dows that well.

It also looks amazing.

I also was thinking of buying a zenith until spending a week with 5 people who fly them, they are a b*ll ache to break down and put away.

Love the polini engine and strength of a macro so i think I'm going for a Custom macro polini instead.

I must admit,

Although the Zenith is a very very sexy bit of kit, both in looks and engineering..... The Macro frame has to be the strongest out there.!!

(Fear not, no Dell stylee videos about to pop up from me)

SW :D

thanks so far guys...

I drive all over the place I have put on 90 000miles on my tacoma in 2.5 years. This is why I want to be able to travel with the ppg.

Was looking at the flat top 200 super because of the motor . not the frame. But I would never support him.

The Simonini MINI 2 Plus in the rodeo has been in PPG for a while now . The Thor yes they have been in bike and such for a long time, but not PPM . How hard is it to get parts in the states for a polini? My step son had a Polini dirt bike and the motor was real close to a honda for parts. (4 stroke).

I just don't want to buy one and find out it is a POS. With what everyone online says about each of them it is hard to get a bad one. I guess it just comes down to personal likes and dislikes.

thanks again

terrieb

As for spoofs of Dell that would be fun to see.

Hi Terrie

I agree with the above about the parajet frame (volution) I think its the best frame in the market by a long shot ... last weekend I was at a meet up and a guy with a Nirvana Rodeo had his frame totally smashed from a non take off, he didnt even hit the ground and the frame smashed from the lines getting caught in the prop very bizzare..

Machine was brand new!!!

Go for a tried and tested set up thor and volution frame...

I think any PPM Hoop will bend pretty good with a line twist into the prop. It is like twisting a elestic up with a pencil.

I am leaning more towards the Parajet Zenith 200 with the more I read on this little black box.

Sounds to me great customer service which is #1 to me . I hate when companies do not stick behind their product.. I am the A$$ Hole calling companies everyday when they are not getting me the products to fix their product in a every day life and I don't like to play heavy on them.

thanks again

terrie